About SEO Penthouse & John Granskou, SEO Since 2001
Yes, I've been a Digital Marketing Consultant Since 2001! Business Owners and Growth Hackers use SEO Penthouse to stay current with Digital Marketing Secrets, SEO Tools, and Internet Marketing Tips on how to grow their Businesses Quickly. It's my true passion to assist them in reaching their New Sales Goals. We Blog on SEO Tools and Digial Marketing Tips that can Boost Your Conversions Rates and Grow Your Business Quickly.
- Conversions to Leads/Prospects
- Conversions to Customers
- Conversions to Fans
You Can Boost Your Website & Email Conversions Rates!
Our Story... SEO, Web Design, and Digital Marketing Since 2001.
Since 2001 we have ranked for keywords like "Refurbished Computers, and Unlimited Cell Phone Plans, and Order Business Cards Online" against the biggest Monopolies online that you can think of... but all of that would not have mattered if we didn't continuously improve our Conversion Rates as well. When your Ranking for your Keywords that's Great... But when you Paying Per Click then a Positive Return on Investment on your PPC Ad Spend is absolutely necessary!
Traffic is Great... but Conversions and Sales Pay the Bills, RIGHT?
Are you struggling to Get More Sales Conversions from your website visitors and people on your email list?
We Get You! Many of got to SEO to Increase Website Visitors and Email Subscribers. That's GREAT! ...However many times in the past I asked our clients about their Conversion Rates. Often their replies were... I have no idea. Who knows? Don’t ask me! Beats me? Your guess is as good as mine. Or my favorite "What is a Conversion Rate? Conversion Rate is the signal most important metric you should care about in your business.
Again... Traffic is Great... but Conversions and Sales Pay the Bills, RIGHT?
What you should expect from SEO Penthouse?
We couch and blog on Best Practices of Digital Marketing, SEO Tools, and Conversion Tips. For Example... When we talk about ranking our clients website we talk about our 4 C's of Digital Marketing - Content, Conversions, Contacts, Customers.
- Content - In the creation of content we focus on the value in the content. What Value is the reader getting from spending their time reading that piece of content. Secondly the SEO Value and how the content is written for the search engines.
- Conversions - Conversion Rates are the end goal of all our SEO Efforts, as it should be for all website owners. Working backwards from the conversion goal is the track to getting the most out of your website visitors.
- Contacts - When asking for peoples cantact information please keep in mind to provide value 7 steps before asking for anything from them like looking at your offer, product, or service. Build reciprocity in advance for free.
- Customers - Customers becoming fans and referring new prospects.
So there is some content that hopefully delivers some Value for You. We also blog regularly on SEO Tools, Software and Digital Marketing Tips.
Subscribe to our feed to stay current on Digital Marketing Best Practices and SEO Tools.
I was frustrated with my lack of professional progression. It seemed like no mater what I did I wasn't advancing in my skills. I thought I had hit the ceiling of my abilities. After taking some steps from here the whole way I looked at digital marketing was transformed. My marketing process was streamlined. But not just that, my conversions actually got significantly better.
I had been out of the industry for a few years and wanted to strengthen my writing skills. The real world practical exercises really helped me re-integrate into the internet marketing world. After having one of my products ranked on Google I got my sales up to the point i could do it full time!